|Home||Boosters||Coaches & Staff||Prospects|
This portion of the website has set up to educate our current student-athletes, and their families about NCAA rules and other information that they need to know in order to maintain their eligibility to compete for Bradley University. An essential goal of the Compliance Office is to assist student-athletes to have a successful and beneficial collegiate experience. This includes assisting current student-athletes to prevent placing their athletic eligibility in jeopardy. The information provided below is not intended to be comprehensive.
Should you have additional questions about NCAA rules, please contact Tessi Taylor, Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance, at 309-677-3801.
Student-Athlete Financial Aid:
- Student-Athlete Assistance Fund (PDF)
- Right to a Hearing Information (PDF)
- Athletic Appeal Committee Hearing Process (PDF)
- NCAA Continuing Eligibility Academic Requirements (PDF)
- Summer Team-League Form (PDF)
- Summer Competition - Individual Sports (PDF)
Student-Athlete Transfer Information:
- Bradley University Student-Athlete Handbook (PDF)
- NCAA List of Banned Drug Classes (PDF)
- NCAA Information on Gambling (link)