The goal of the Academics and Student Welfare program is to aid student-athletes in their personal growth by providing individualized support services and leadership opportunities. Students will be challenged to maximize their potential en route to earning their degree at Bradley and achieving success beyond graduation.
Academic & Student Welfare Quick Facts
- The most recent GSR data indicates that Bradley student-athletes graduated at a 92 percent rate, compared to 82 percent for all student-athletes across the country who began college in 2004.
- For the second consecutive year, Bradley led The Valley in GSR in eight individual sports and ranked in the top three in one other.
- In the NCAA's initial Academic Progress Report, Bradley was tied for seventh nationally with Harvard, the United States Naval Academy and Samford.
- Bradley has garnered NCAA recognition every year for multiyear Academic Progress Rates (APR) among the top 10 percent in the country for multiple sports
- More than 80 percent of its student-athletes posted a 3.0 semester grade point average in at least one of the two semesters during the 2011-12 academic year.
- Bradley's 200 student-athletes produced a department record 3.25 semester grade point average during the 2012 spring semester.