PEORIA, Ill. – Bradley men’s and women’s tennis head coaches Jesse Plote and Chris Williams are operating youth tennis clinics on Monday and Tuesday evenings through mid-October.
The Bradley University Quick Start Tennis Drill & Play clinics are open to youth players ages 6-and-up and are divided into three groupings: Mites (6-8 years old), Challenger/Champs (8-14) and Super Champs (14 and older). All clinics are conducted at the David Markin Tennis Courts on the Bradley campus.
Mites (Ages 6-8, Monday and Tuesday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Learn the fundamentals of tennis with many games and fun exercises. Work to improve hand-eye coordination and footwork, while at the same time learning tennis techniques.
- Cost: $75 for 10 sessions or $125 for 20 sessions
Challenger/Champs (Ages 8-14, Monday and Tuesday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Learn the proper techniques while having fun on the tennis courts. Challenger will be divided into three groups - Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced – and clinics will include several different competitions.
- Cost: $150 for 10 sessions or $250 for 20 sessions
Super Champs (Ages 14 and older, Monday and Tuesday, 6:30-8 p.m.)
- Designed for serious young players who are working to be competitive and want to learn strategy.
- Cost: $225 for 10 sessions or $375 for 20 sessions
For more information on the Bradley University Quick Start Tennis Drill & Play clinics, contact Coaches Plote (309-620-0053 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Williams (719-357-0441). Application forms are available at BradleyBraves.com by clicking Camps in the Athletics drop-down menu.