The goal of the Academics and Student Welfare program is to aid student-athletes in their personal growth by providing individualized support services and leadership opportunities. Students will be challenged to maximize their potential en route to earning their degree at Bradley and achieving success beyond graduation.
Academic & Student Welfare Quick Facts
- The most recent GSR data indicates that Bradley student-athletes graduated at a 91 percent rate, compared to 84 percent for all student-athletes across the country who began college in 2007.
- In the NCAA's initial Academic Progress Report, Bradley was tied for seventh nationally with Harvard, the United States Naval Academy and Samford.
- Bradley has garnered NCAA recognition every year for multiyear Academic Progress Rates (APR) among the top 10 percent in the country for multiple sports
- More than 80 percent of its student-athletes posted a 3.0 semester grade point average in at least one of the two semesters during the 2014-15 academic year.
- Bradley's 215 student-athletes produced a department record 3.39 semester grade point average during the 2015 spring semester.
- In 2014-15, Bradley student-athletes ranked second among Missouri Valley Conference schools with a 3.35 GPA.
- In addition, Bradley student-athletes remain committed to community involvement, volunteering nearly 1,500 hours in 2014-15.