Bradley Soccer continues a 3-game home stand Saturday by hosting Loyola Chicago in a 7 p.m. Missouri Valley Conference clash at Shea Stadium. The game is a featured event in Bradley University's annual Homecoming weekend and will be followed by a postgame fireworks show.
|Game 13||Loyola (3-8-1, 0-2-0) at Bradley (6-4-2, 0-0-1)|
|Date||Saturday, Oct. 19th, 2013|
|Time||7:00 p.m. (CDT)|
|Location||Peoria, Ill. | Shea Stadium|
|Tickets||$6 adults; $3 youth (14U); Free Bradley students, faculty and staff and active members of the military|
|Promotion||Homecoming, postgame fireworks|
|Audio/Video||Bradley All-Access (subscription required)|
|Series History||Bradley leads 11-3-0 | Last, Bradley won 3-0 at Loyola Oct. 31, 2012|
• Bradley continues a three game homestand as it hosts in-state foe Loyola Chicago Saturday Night at Shea Stadium.
• The Braves have not had the same result in two consecutive matches since back-to-back losses in Las Vegas. Bradley is looking for consecutive victories for the first time since the season-opening Hotels at Grand Prairie Classic.
• Saturday’s meeting will be the 15th in the all-time series, but it will be the first against Loyola as a Missouri Valley Conference rival.
• The Braves have won the last three matchups against the Ramblers, including a 3-0 win at Loyola last season.
• Bradley is 11-3-0 all-time against Loyola, including a 7-1-0 record for 18th year Braves head coach Jim DeRose.
• Bradley is just 6-1-0 all-time at home against the Ramblers, including a 2-0-0 record at Shea Stadium.