Bradley Soccer will start a 3-game home stand Tuesday by hosting Belmont in a 4 p.m. non-conference game. It is Employee Appreciation Day at Shea Stadium.
|Game 12||Belmont (4-5-2) at Bradley (5-4-2)|
|Date||Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013|
|Time||4:00 p.m. (CDT)|
|Location||Peoria, Ill. | Shea Stadium|
|Tickets||$6 adults; $3 youth (14U); Free Bradley students, faculty and staff and active members of the military|
|Promotion||Employee Appreciation Day|
|Audio/Video||Bradley All-Access (subscription required)|
|Series History||Bradley leads 2-1-0 | Last lost 1-0 Sept. 16, 2012 at Belmont|
Finally, A Home Stand
• After playing seven of its first 11 games away from home, Bradley will play four of its next five games at Shea Stadium.
• Trying to shed a 2-game home losing streak, Bradley will host Belmont Tuesday at 4 p.m., then will host Loyola Chicago in Saturday’s 7 p.m. Homecoming game.
• Bradley is 3-0-0 all-time at Shea Stadium versus Belmont (1-0) and Loyola (2-0) and 7-1-0 at all home venues versus this week’s two opponents.
Career Leader Adds to Totals
• Bradley senior forward Wojciech Wojcik entered the season as Bradley’s active career scoring leader and he has backed up that status by taking over as the team’s scoring leader this season.
• Wojcik leads the team and ranks second in The Valley with seven assists through 11 games, while also pacing the Braves with 11 points.
• Wojcik has contributed at least one point in three consecutive games and in eight of Bradley’s 11 games overall.