Bradley Soccer has advanced to the second round of the NCAA Men's Soccer Championship for the third time in the last seven years. The Braves (14-6-2) will face a team ranked among the top six in the country for the fourth time this season when they visit #6 California (12-4-2), the tournament's No. 4 seed, in a 1:30 p.m. (CST) match Sunday at Edwards Stadium.
|2nd Round||2013 NCAA Division I Men's Soccer Championship|
|Matchup||Bradley (14-6-2) at (4) #6 California (12-4-2)|
|Date||Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013|
|Time||1:30 p.m. PST|
|Location||Berkeley, Calif. | Edwards Stadium|
|Tickets||$10 adults; $5 Youth/Senior/Students | Cash only day of game|
|Video Stream||No video streaming available|
|Tourney Updates||NCAA Championship Scoreboard|
2013 NCAA Men’s Soccer Championship
• Bradley has advanced to the second round of the NCAA Men’s Soccer Championship for the third time in program history and will face the tournament’s fourth seed, No. 6 California, Sunday afternoon at Edwards Stadium.
• Sunday’s game against the Bears will be the first-ever men’s soccer meeting between the two schools and will be just the third game all-time for Bradley against a Pac-12 program.
• Bradley is 1-1-0 all-time against the Pac-12, dropping a 2-1 decision at Stanford Sept. 25, 1999 and earning a 1-0 win against Oregon State Sept. 11, 2004 at Shea Stadium.
• The Braves are 0-1-1 all-time in NCAA Tournament second-round games, dropping a 3-2, double-overtime decision at Louisville in 2011 and playing Indiana to a 1-1 draw in 2007 before advancing in penalty kicks, 5-4.
• Sunday’s game will be Bradley’s fourth against a team ranked among the nation’s top six in the national polls this season and the Braves are 2-1-0 thus far in those top-six matchups.
• Bradley rolls into Berkeley on a season-long, 6-game winning streak, equalling the fourth-longest winning streak in program history and its longest since a 7-game ride from Oct. 19-Nov. 11, 2005.
• Cal dropped its final two regular-season games and is 2-4-0 in its last six contests.